Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 856 - The Final Frontier


When the weather was bad a few weeks ago, I resorted to showing Emma and Andrew videos on YouTube. I showed a variety of things: animals, cartoons, something about a couple of girls and a cup. But the one thing that stuck with Andrew was the Space Shuttle launch.

Since we have a wooden puzzle with the Space Shuttle, I figured I would show the kids how it launches. It seemed to have been especially fascinating for Andrew because he now reenacts the take-off with the puzzle piece and his Fisher Price airplane. As for Emma, she was not that interested in the Space Shuttle, but she loved to watch kitties yawn on YouTube so I have now succumbed to purring like a cat and licking my hands.

Here's a video of Andrew pretending his airplane is the Space Shuttle:


No comments: