Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 170 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week's poll dealt with my problem of dealing with two crying babies vying for my attention. The people have spoken and commanded me to let the kids cry a little before attending to them. To tell you the truth, I have been home with the kids an entire week and as with most things in life, I just kinda mix it up a bit. Sometimes I pick them up, sometimes I don't pick them up, and sometimes I leave them at home and go see a movie.

For this week's poll, I am just curious to see whether or not I should continue sharing my Grandma Ichikawa stories with you. On one hand, they are pretty dang funny. But on the other hand, they don't really have anything to do with the kids. So tell me you people who dare to laugh in the face of my mother's follies, should I continue sharing random stories of Grandma Ichikawa?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep sharing Grandma Ichikawa stories! (Sorry Auntie!) xo d

Anonymous said...

If you quit ANY Grandma stories I will boycott the Blog!!! And they are both influential in the twins lives so I say it is related!!!

Anonymous said...

Prease keep up the Grandma Ichikawa stories. They so funny!