Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 163 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week's poll was a tie between eczema and your basic everyday rash. Well, I took Andrew to the doctor last week and the diagnosis was...eczema! The doctor gave us a prescription for some cream, and we're suppose to put this Aquaphor ointment on his body twice a day. The cream must've worked because his little red spot on his head vanished. Unfortunately, the red spot was replaced by a gaping hole, but we'll just cover that up with some duct tape.

For this week's poll, I found myself in a bind today. Today was the first day in some time that I have been left alone with the kids all day long. My parents returned to Sacramento this past weekend, so it's just me with the twins. I'll go into my awful first day as Mr. Mom tomorrow, but I found myself with a possible problem: I think the kids are now used to constant attention. When my parents were here for two weeks, they were able to hold the kids and take care of their fussing whenever it was necessary. Well, I am on my own so it's not entirely possible for me to cater to the kids the same way my parents were able to do. So for this week's poll, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? HELP ME! GOOD LORD MY EARS ARE BLEEDING FROM ALL THE CRYING!

No comments: