Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 921 - Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime


What's crazier than Kate Gosselin crying and whining every week on that Dancing with the Stars show? Nothing actually. But that won't stop another edition of...Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime!

My parents have been babysitting Emma and Andrew for the past month and thankfully nobody has been injured, they're both happy, and diapers have been changed regularly. Oh...and the kids are fine too.

A few days ago, Crazy Grandma couldn't find her indoor slippers. She was looking all over the place, but had no idea where they were.

"Hmm...where sandal? Where dey go?" said a very flustered Crazy Grandma. "Dey were right here a few day ago. Hmm...who coulda moved dem?"

Wait for it...

"I didn't move it. Who move?"

Wait a little longer...

"Right here! It was right here! Hmm...I know! Lisa mustah move dem."

There you go.

Crazy Grandma was convinced that Lisa hid her slippers, but I kept on telling Crazy Grandma that there's no reason why anyone would hide her stanky orthopedic slippers. The next day, Crazy Grandma found her slippers. She hung them in a plastic bag in the closet (please don't ask why because I really don't want to ask her.).

I told Crazy Grandma that it was a little lame that she automatically thought Lisa hid her shoes. It's not like Lisa had some sort of plantar fascia agenda against Crazy Grandma.

"Okay okay," said Crazy. "I just forget where I put slippers. You see, one day when you get old you forget too. I no blame Lisa no more."

Literally a day after this slipper slip-up, Crazy and Lazy were over again to babysit the kids. Crazy was trying to find her coffee cup that she brought over from their place.

"Where my coffee mug?" asked Crazy Grandma.

Wait for it...

"It alway here. But now it no here. Where is it?"

You know it's coming. Just wait...

"Not on counter. Not in cupboard. Hmm. I guess Lisa hid it."

Oops! She did it again!

"Mom!" I cried out. "You're blaming Lisa again!"

"No no no!" Crazy defended herself. "I no blame Lisa. I just say she hid my mug."

"She didn't hide your mug!"

Crazy Grandma finally agreed with me. "Okay. Maybe she no hide my mug. But you know what might happened? She break my mug! Lisa probabee was washing mug and it broke. Oh well. Good ting it was only $1.99 at Target."

Finally, my mom decided to grab another coffee mug from our cupboard. She poured some lukewarm coffee into it and opened up the microwave. And guess what she found inside the microwave: her mug.

"Haha!" Crazy Grandma laughed. "I must put my mug in here already to warm up coffee. Stoopid me. At least good ting Lisa did'ent break my mug. It cost me $1.99!"

EPILOGUE
Crazy Grandma Ichikawa continues to look for her brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear Crazy Grandma Ichikawa IS Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond!