Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 909 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, I asked what my new nickname should be based on the fact that the kids have been calling me Poo-poo for the past few weeks. It was a three-way tie between Crappikawa, Ichifeces, and Dungikawa. I don't think there has ever been a three-way tie before, so I decided to ask Lisa for some help.

I explained to her that the results of last week's poll was a three-way tie, and maybe she could be the winning vote. I told her the choices for my new nickname and to please give it serious thought. After a few moments, she cast her vote. I'm sad to say that last week's poll is now a four-way tie between Crappikawa, Ichifeces, Dungikawa, and You're a Dumbass.

**********

Over the past week or two, Andrew has become much more organized. He likes his toys, books, and dolls in a certain place. Sometimes he takes it even farther, and they need to be in a certain position. And what happens when something is missing or askew? Andrew does what his Daddy does when he isn't happy with something: scream like a little girl.

Yet I have begun to notice that Andrew behaves this way at specific times of the day: before nap time, when he has to get his diaper changed, and when he is in bed. This leads me to believe that he is doing what his Mommy does when she isn't happy with something: manipulate the situation.

I shared my theory with Lisa, and she agrees with me. But Crazy Grandma Ichikawa thinks I am wrong. She thinks Andrew is just neat, and she allows him to do what he wants to do until he is happy with the way his toys look like.

What do you think?

No comments: