Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 481 - Obama Day

I was going to write a longer entry about today's historical inauguration, but I didn't get back home from work until a little past 10pm so I'm a bit beat. So instead of my usual rambling, here are just a series of thoughts about today: exciting, historic, Cheney in a wheelchair looks like Mr. Potter from "It's a Wonderful Life", crowds, jubilation, Aretha Franklin's hat ate an elephant, caution, patience, Dianne Feinstein looked kinda sexy, and hope.

On my sister's new blog site venture she wrote about this website that lets you make your own Obama-esque pictures. Check out my little sister's website called iheartdaily.com; I'll talk more about her blog later this week. But in the meantime, look at the pictures I made of my parents and our family!


No comments: