Thursday, January 1, 2009
Day 462 - Family Resolutions
Emma, Andrew, Lisa, and I made our own individual list of resolutions for this new year. Here they are:
1. Learn to say simple words like "hug", "book", and "meatloaf."
2. Increase my sign language vocabulary beyond giving the bird.
3. Punch Andrew.
1. Discover the magic of styling gel and mousse.
2. Change to decaf.
3. Punch Emma harder.
1. Stop calling Scott a dumbass.
2. Stop calling Scott a super dumbass.
3. Stop calling Scott a gigantic dumbass.
1. Be less mean to Crazy Grandma Ichikawa.
2. Write more.
3. Finish my book "Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Soils Her Pants."
Happy New Year!!!