Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 330 - Poll Results and New Poll


Last week, I wondered what is the best way to take a car trip with one year old twins. I guess the majority of you are fatalists because 37% answered that there is no good way. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. And only one person voted that we should strap the kids to the luggage rack. But I will have to disqualify that vote because I do not think it is fair for spouses to vote. For shame Lisa.

I am almost resigned that this car trip is not going to be very pleasant at all. Since Emma and Andrew are so much more active now, I'm almost 100% sure that we will not be able to make the trip without a pit stop. But like my wise mom once told me: Sometime life is sucky.

**********

Take a look at Andrew's hair:



It's getting a bit out of control, don't you think? He's like the off-spring of Vanilla Ice, Eraserhead, and Arnold from Happy Days.

Since it's the kids' birthday next month, Lisa and I have begun to talk about haircuts. Lisa wants the kids to go to one of those kiddie haircut places. I'm trying to convince Lisa that I can cut their hair. I researched baby haircuts on the internet last night, and it doesn't seem very difficult at all. There are just two simple rules: cut the hair straight and don't gouge their eyes.

What should we do about the haircut? Skip it? Do it?

3 comments:

Susan Tajii said...

Are you planning on getting Andrew's haircut before the wedding? I think you should use a professional, at least for the first time. Andrew is such an active little boy, I think it would be difficult to keep him still. Auntie Susan P.S. Sharp instruments and Andrew...not a good combo.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair do - keep it for awhile.

Tajii Family said...

No hair cut for you!