Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 316 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, I asked whether or not we should enroll our tykes into some sort of activity class like Gymboree, Mommy and Me, or Pole Dancing for Beginners. Half of you voted that it couldn't hurt either way...unless by not enrolling them they become social deviants or by enrolling them they become a part of an underground child labor organization. Lisa and I don't think we will take our kids to these classes any time soon, but we're not ruling them out for the future.

**********

When I went to work today, I shared some of my Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime stories with my co-workers. For the most part the reactions ranged from awkwardness to cringing to horror. I told my mom the reactions at work and at first she laughed. Then there was a slight pause in order for her brain synapses to rev up. And then she went, "HEY! You no tell dose stories at work, stoopid!"

So what do you think about Grandma Ichikawa's stories?

No comments: