Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 229 - sdrawkcaB gnilwarC

Just recently, our little spaz, Andrew, has been able to get on all fours. And because I am talking about my son, I am going to forgo the obvious prison joke. It seems like Andrew is getting ready to take the next big leap forward and start to crawl. Unfortunately, he is taking a small leap backwards because he is only able to move towards the rear (once again...no prison jokes).

His movement is not very graceful nor is it consistent. I've uploaded a short 30 second video to show you Andrew attempting to crawl. In the background, you can see Emma doing her Emma thing -- which is to just lay on her tummy and look around for small morsels of dropped food. We're not too sure when Emma is going to start crawling, but her legs are pretty strong. I mean they'd have to be pretty strong in order to hold up those baby jowls, right?

No comments: