Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 224 - Blogger's Dilemma

If you haven't realized already, I am getting behind on this whole blogging thing. Now that the television show I'm working on started filming this week, the days blur by because of my long hours and lack of sleep. How I wish the week would blur by because of my long sleep and lack of hours. And before you know it Cartoon Wednesday becomes Cartoon Wednesday Drawn on Saturday and Posted on Sunday.

Thankfully, Blogger has just released this scheduling program. It basically lets you write your entries days in advance and then the program will post it on whatever day and time you ask it to be posted. For instance, I could write an entry celebrating Lisa's 60th birthday today and have it posted automatically on that exact day. All I would have to do is open the scheduling program and ask it to post Lisa's 60th birthday article on 12:00am, October 24th, 2010. Simple as that!

The entires might be a little shorter for the next few months until my job ends, but I'll try my best to keep this site updated as often as possible. Although it might be a little harder now because Lisa just read my 60th birthday joke and crushed my left hand with a vice.

Wow...that hurts.

No comments: