Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 226 - Poll Results & New Poll

Last week I was wondering when I should move the kids into the other bedroom. My hesitancy increased because I realized I would have to take apart both cribs in order to fit them through the door. Forty-five percent of you said I should stop being a lazy ass and just get it over with this past weekend. Well guess what! Look at this picture from this weekend!!!


Yup! That's right. I...umm... moved the cribs into the bedroom. Look at how perfectly they fit. Go ahead and ignore the digital piano, double stroller, and various strewn boxes in the picture. They don't exist. The only thing that truly exists are the two perfectly reassembled cribs in the other bedroom. I'm the best dad in the world!

As for this week's poll, it involves poop. Lots of poop. Ever since the kids started eating solid foods, their bowel movements have changed. Instead of pooping once or twice a day, the kids are pooping up to six or seven times. Granted they aren't gigantic poops like the one I did this afternoon at work (don't tell anyone...I didn't plunge), but they are very frequent. Sometimes they do a regular sized patty, but more often they are just tiny bite-sized morsels of Hershey's feces.

We called the doctor's office a month ago because we were confused with their frequent pooping. The nurse told us not to worry. And when the nurse asked us how much our kids weighed and Lisa responded that Emma was in the 95th percentile for weight, the nurse told us to "definitely" not worry.

Grandma Ichikawa told us to call the doctor to ask why they poop so much. And we told Grandma that the office told us not to worry. To which Grandma Ichikawa said, "What do they know! They're not doctors." This confused us, but decided not to press on.

So what do you think we should do about this poop assembly line that our kids have created in their pants?

No comments: