Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 241 - Answers to Questions


Last Tuesday, I decided to try a little something different with the blog: a question and answer entry. You would ask the questions, and I or Lisa would answer them. It looks like out of a whopping 261 visitors last week, there are five questions. Oh well. Better than nothing. Let's start answering!!!

Question from Barney: When are you going to lower the cribs?

Answer: I know it has been a long time coming, but it will most likely be this weekend! Thanks for asking!

Question from Kerry (aka Intensive Pediatric Care Nurse Auntie Susan): Okay, for starters...when are you going to show a picture of both crib mattresses lowered? Next, why didn't you move the cribs into the other room...the kids told me they have a hard time sleeping due to your snoring. The kids want to know when they get ice cream. Did you know that both Emma and Andrew called and told me that they think I'm wonderful? Why didn't you show the kids with their bears last month? OK, that's enough for now.

Answer: 1) Emma's mattress doesn't need to be lowered because her weight naturally weighs it down. 2) The cribs will be moved this weekend, and they don't have a hard time sleeping due to my snoring but rather my mistress's screams of joy. 3) The kids will get ice cream when they stop asking stupid questions like "When do we get ice cream?" 4) I did know Emma and Andrew called you and said you're wonderful. But you hung up before they could finish their sentence which was "you're wonderful at driving our dad crazy." 5) And we didn't show the kids with their bears because they now have a fear of fuzzy, hairy things ever since they saw my bare back and Lisa's butt.

Question from Not Bernard: When are you going to lower the crib?

Answer: I said...this...weekend.

Question from Bernard: CRIB LOWER NOW!

Answer: THAT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION! AND I SUSPECT YOU'RE ALSO NOT BERNARD!

Question from Anonymous: stop thinking and do it

Answer: I'm not too sure what...umm...do what? I mean...stop thinking about...

...

FINE FINE FINE!!! I'LL MOVE THE CRIBS! LEAVE ME ALONE! AAAAAHHHH!!! NO MORE QUESTION AND ANSWER ENTRIES EVER AGAIN! THE LAST TWO WEREN'T EVEN QUESTIONS! ONE WAS AN EXCLAMATION AND THE OTHER DIDN'T HAVE ANY PUNCTUATION AT ALL! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! AAAAAHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO SLEEP!

No comments: