Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 91 - Poll Results & New Poll


Count along with me and let's see how many shows I have done:

1. Hangin' With Mr. Cooper
2. Chicago Sons
3. Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher
4. Rewind
5. Martin & Claudia
6. Movie Stars
7. Citation of Merit
8. Hype
9. The Norm Show
10. Bliss
11. Fastlane
12. Wanda at Large
13. Joint Custody
14. Aisha Tyler pilot
15. Washington Street
16. Hot Properties
17. The War at Home
18. Community Service
19. Operation Junkyard
20. Primetime Glick
21. Imposter
22. Face-Off
23. The I Do Diaries
24. Junkyard Wars
25. Renovate My Family
26. The Hollow Men
27. Notes From the Underbelly
28. Wife Swap
29. The Life & Times of Teddy Berman
30. Maggie Winters

So that's thirty different shows -- a mixture of pilots, shows, and presentations. I don't know if I should feel proud or pathetic about this list. Based upon the dark cloud over my head, I think pathetic. As I look at the list one more time, I feel like I am reading the TV Guide from hell. But honestly, a couple of the shows were good, I met a lot of nice people, and I have enough show jackets to keep me warm during the next ice age.

On to something more festive and cheery, this week's poll asks who will receive the most presents under the tree this year? Hint to family and friends: I have been very, very good this year...ANTE UP!

No comments: