Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 83 - Poll Results & New Poll


It looks like despite my mom's efforts to get Oprah's encouragement and endorsement to keep us down in Los Angeles for the holidays, last week's poll resulted with 50% of you believing it would be a good idea to travel to Northern California. The other half was a mixture of "don't you even think of it" and "wait and see."

This week's poll doesn't have anything to do with the kids, but Auntie Anne thought it would be interesting. I was IMing Auntie Anne about her famous Almond Crunch pretzels, and we started talking about blog sites and internet journalism. She mentioned how tough it is to get a steady freelance blogging gig, and I told her how I'm totally used to instability. For those of you who know me you already know I work in television production. And for those of you who don't know me I have made millions being a body double for Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, and Dame Judi Dench.

The question I ask you this week is how many television productions have I done? This includes twelve years of working on television series, pilots, and presentations. I have not included any shows in my count that have won Emmys, been a top ten show, or went into syndication...because none of my shows have done that.

1 comment:

Melissa Walker said...

I'm going to guess 21. I don't know why. Was Hangin' With Mr. Cooper one of them? Or did I make that up? Or did Anne make that up?