Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 101 - New Year's Resolutions


Since it is about to be 2008, I asked our kids their list of resolutions. I had no idea what the hell they were saying to me, so I called up my cousin who is a baby translator at the United Nations. He spoke to Andrew and Emma and told me what they said.

ANDREW'S RESOLUTIONS

1. Look less like a monkey.
2. Stop pooping in the tub.
3. Learn Latin.
4. Gain enough weight to actually fit in Grandma's winter parka.
5. Differentiate between Mom's and Dad's nipples.

EMMA'S RESOLUTIONS

1. Look less like Costanza, more like Elaine.
2. Grow enough hair to wear a barrette.
3. Take up yoga (perhaps with using one of those beautiful Beinjoy yoga mats!).
4. Work on more facial expressions besides hungry and pissed.
5. Stop smoking.

Everyone have a Happy New Year and a great 2008. And remember: don't drink and drive (Lisa tried breastfeeding while driving and boy was that a disaster)!

No comments: