Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 78 - Emma, I Said "Say Cheese" Not "Eat Cheese"

Today marks Week Eleven for the twins. It is also known around the household as "Week I'm So Sleepy", "Week The Sofa Is Stained Again", and "Week How Many More Weeks Until College." Here are some photos from the past week.

Emma does a peculiar thing when she is very tired and in our arms: she burrows. Look at her trying to dig her face into Lisa's arms to find a comfortable spot and fall asleep. I say it's all well and good as long as she doesn't fall asleep on my lap and burrows for nuts.


I'm not too sure why, but Lisa was very excited to put the kids in this diaper box. You can tell Andrew shares my same excitement for this photo idea.


As with most things we do with Emma, we tend to be a little more cautious since our little girl is a little fussy and temperamental. I totally thought Emma was going to throw a fit in the box, but as you can see she is at the very least amused by all of this.


Of course the next picture after the one above has Emma crying to get out of the box. But I don't blame her being fussy. Wouldn't you be upset if you were sitting in a box with 234 used diapers?


Compared to earlier pictures of the kids, you can tell they have a little more neck support. Or at least Andrew has a bit more than our jowl-challenged Emma. It's always hard to get a picture of the kids smiling at the same time. I even tried bribing them with a PS3.


Yay! Daddy gets a PS3!!!


No comments: