Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 824 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, I asked who was right about the apple juice incident with Andrew. To refresh your memory, Andrew wanted more apple juice but he had his fill for the day. I told him no more apple juice and Andrew cried for five minutes. Crazy Grandma thought I was too strict and I should've given him more apple juice. And who reigned supreme in this battle of the pome? Eighty-eight percent agreed with my decision not to give Andrew any apple juice. And there was one lone vote who believed Crazy Grandma was correct.

It would be very easy for me to take this result and shove it in Crazy Grandma's face. But I realize as a parent that there are times when you just don't want your child to cry. And especially from a grandparent's point of view, your sole existence to your grandchildren is to spoil them as much as possible. So I won't make a mockery of Crazy Grandma this time. I will take the high road and let the poll speak for itself.

**********

Another year has past and in 2009 I did 359 posts. Quite an accomplishment considering I was juggling my full time job and being a parent to twins. So I thought it might be a fun way to wrap up the year by listing a handful of my favorite posts, and then you can vote on which one you liked the most.

So here are some of my favorite posts of 2009:

1)...

I can't hold it in anymore! Crazy Grandma...in your face! I beat you in the poll! The poll has validated my parenting skills! Bow to your son, oh crazy one! I'm number one! I'm number one! I'm number one!!!!

...as I was saying, here are some of my favorite posts of 2009. I've added links to the actual entry if you want to take a look!

1) Toy Story
2) Grandparental Guidance
3) Freedom of Feces
4) Another Turning Point
5) That's a What?
6) The Musubi Baby

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!