Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 709 - Another Turning Point

Between my busy day of taking care of the kids and talking to myself for any sort of adult conversation, I was randomly videotaping Emma and Andrew. Since Emma did not memorize any of her lines or blocking, I started to follow Andrew around. Rather I tried to follow Andrew around. He darts around our place so fast you'd think he was either on drugs or a track and field Olympian...or in some cases, both.

Anyway, I caught one of those turning points in a parent's life on video. Although the kids are only about two years old, we have gone through quite a few turning points already: crawling, walking, talking, and driving. We should've waited on the driving, but Lisa and I were sick and needed someone to pick up some matzo ball soup at Jerry's Deli.

The video speaks for itself. Excuse me while I roll in a fetal position and cry myself to sleep...


No comments: