Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 288 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, I whined about the problems we were having with the introduction of solid foods to Emma and Andrew. The poll was a tie between patience (33%) and slowly introducing solid foods (33%). I'm glad to say that things are a little better now with the kids, and it really seems as if they just needed a little time to get used to solid foods. Today, Andrew ate some chunky applesauce for dinner and Emma devoured an entire elk.

I received a few emails over the 4th of July holiday about the lack of updates to the blog. First of all, I apologize for the tardiness. I just got lazy and before I knew it I was four days behind. Secondly, I'm glad there are some people out there who enjoy reading the blog. Thanks for visiting and tell your friends about it. Lastly, shut up. It's only a blog! I do it during my free time! Leave me alone, you annoying bastards!

And this leads me to this week's poll question: how often should I update the blog? I've been trying really hard to update the blog every day, and so far I have been successful this entire year. But I'd be lying if I said it was 100% easy all of the time. So should I keep on doing daily posts? Maybe just the weekdays? Just the weekends? What do you think?

2 comments:

Tajii Family said...

If posting everyday is starting to become too much of a burden, you could have Pizza make a post. She is kind of like a sweeps week guest star, who dramatically increases the readership of the program!

Susan Tajii said...

At the very minimum, daily. We need more videos too. - Auntie Susan