Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 282 - Napoleon Complex Part Deux

Like father, like son: Andrew can often be an ass to his better half.

Last week I wrote about Andrew's bullying behavior towards Emma. His ability to move and Emma's inability to move creates equally uncomfortable and funny moments between them. Here is another series of pictures that shows Andrew taunting, teasing, and terrorizing our poor, immobile Emma.

Andrew says, "I'm taking your book away, Emma!"


Emma says, "Oh no you don't!"


Andrew says, "Oh yes I did!"


Emma says, "You're an evil son of a bitch..."


Andrew says, "Bwahahaha!"


Emma says, "I'm going to eat you."


Andrew says, "I'm outty!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you???? Why haven't you posted in days? How am I supposed to procrastinate properly without your posts? *whine*