Today the kids turned five months old! Here are some pictures:
So what have Lisa and I learned over the past five months? This is what we have learned:
1) Babies do not like horseradish.
2) It is easier to change diapers once a week.
3) Television does not make a good babysitter because it cannot put out fires.
4) You put the entire diaper inside a Diaper Genie, not just the contents.
5) It's okay to have babies play with items they don't know how to use like scissors, matches, and chain saws.
6) Babies nap because they need to sleep, not because they are lazy.
7) Sleep is overrated. You can still complete your thoughts with