Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 149 - Poll Results & New Poll


It was another close poll, but forty-five percent of you said that you would buy your newborn child a small, inexpensive item as a gift rather than nothing or something really expensive. Lisa and I agree with that notion too. Or as Lisa's manicurist told her this weekend in a thick Vietnamese accent, "They no need anysing now! You buy enuf crap for dem latah on!"

For this week's poll, if you haven't read my sister's surprise blog entry please do so now.

La la la.

Waiting.

Doo-bee-doo.

Okay, finished? I'm not too sure what's so wrong with being excited over getting a Banana Republic polo shirt for $3.50. I did comment to the cashier that it was probably from the 80s and it would compliment my Atari t-shirt (not my Pac-Man t-shirt, Anne! Geez...) Sure it was dusty, and I found it underneath a Rubik's cube, a Heather Locklear poster, and a Donkey Kong strategy book, but it was $3.50!!! So now that you have seen Andrew wearing my $3.50 shirt, what do you think of it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a little too big for Andrew. Maybe Emma can wear it.

(Just kidding... sorry Emma!)