Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 130 - Let Sleeping Babies Lie Part 2

Today I bring you Chapter 2 of the Sleep Wars trilogy: Emma Strikes Back.

For almost a week, we have let Emma cry herself to sleep. The typical bedtime routine is breast feeding, bath, bottle, and musical mobile. Then within five minutes I'm fast asleep. As for the kids, their routine mirrors mine.

There has only been two bad nights for Emma over the past six days: the first night and last night. The rest of time Emma has fallen asleep pretty fast and rarely with a fuss. Lisa and I both feel that she has been improving so we think this cry-it-out method is working.

I'll complete this trilogy of Emma's sleeping sometime this weekend. In the meantime, enjoy this video clip of Emma from last night.


1 comment:

Susan Tajii said...

I thought they were each getting their own crib? - Susan