Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 109 - Flipping Me Off

While in Santa Clara, we had Andrew and Emma on a play mat in front of the television. Andrew has a fascination with the boob tube, much like Emma has a voracious appetite for Lisa's boob. Since Andrew wasn't in front of the television set, he was trying to get a better angle. As he was raising his head, we saw him flip over on his back! You never saw such excitement over such a mundane action. I'm on my ass all day, and when I stand up I don't get smiles and applause.

So the other day, the kids were doing tummy time again and Lisa said she thought Andrew was about to turn over again. So I grabbed my trusty camera and recorded this momentous occasion. I even got some action of Emma attempting to turn over too.




As for Lisa's blog, I am sure you are as disappointed as I am with such a short entry. I am going to challenge Lisa to do a longer one this week. What you think people?

No comments: