Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 105 - What's New With Pea?

I figured since it's a new year and I have relatively quite a bit of time on my hands until Lisa returns to work next month, I would try to give Edamames In A Pod more regularity (much like myself with those Trader Joe's bran muffins). Every Monday I'll put up a new poll and every Friday will be a mish mosh of pictures. And I'll try to update or post most days as long as I have something interesting or sarcastic to say.

So with no further ado, here are the photos for the week with a bonus video at the end.

Auntie Rosa and Emma have a "Who Has A Bigger Mouth" contest. Emma won.


Emma loves taking pictures with Andrew because he makes her look not as bald.


"I don't want Angelina to adopt me."


The kids play hide and seek with Scott, and the dumbass doesn't know where the hell they are.


"Just say prayers for Britney."

And here's the bonus video clip of my mom playing Wii boxing.

No comments: