Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 1061 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week I asked if there was a difference between sitting and standing when potty training Andrew. Fifty-five percent of you said that we should begin teaching Andrew how to pee by sitting down. And then thirty-three percent very observant and astute observers suggested we have Andrew pee with his penis...as opposed to his ass?

We agree that we will continue Andrew's potty training with him sitting down. Although he still is not as interested with the potty training as Emma, he is doing much better with telling us when his diaper has something inside it (i.e. pee, poop, hidden food and/or toys). We hope within the next month or so we will have both kids potty trained. And if not the kids, Lisa really hopes she'll have me trained at the very least.

**********

The torch has been passed again. Lisa is going back to work, and I am going to stay home with the kids. There are quite a few of my friends who envy me. They tell me how lucky I don't have to go to work, and instead I'm able to stay home all day with the kids. Let me tell you a little secret: IT'S STILL WORK! I don't know how many of you have been able to experience the difference between going to work and staying at home with the kids, but I find it much more exhausting being at home. Plus, I'm able to drink heavy amounts of alcohol at work, but social services frowns upon that when you're watching over kids.

What do you think? Is it more tiring going to work or staying at home with your kids?

No comments: