Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 412 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week I asked what I should do about Andrew's favorite new toy: his screaming. The majority of you (61%) voted that this is just a phase and Andrew will get over it. And a few of you (23%) say that I should just let him scream it out. For the past week or so, I tried not to react to Andrew's screaming. Initially I thought I would just ignore it, but that incident with the meat slicer was a warranted scream. I also figured out that most of his screaming involves food. Either he really wants a bottle or he wants something to eat. As for Emma, I don't think she screams as much about her food because the food in her mouth prevents her from screaming.

**********

If I may, I want to talk a little bit more about Andrew's haircut. I agree that it isn't the best haircut in the world, but I think it does the job for a baby whose idea of hair gel is his snot. If we took him to the kiddie hair salon every 5-6 weeks we would end up spending close to $300/year. That's a ridiculous amount of money for a baby whose idea of hair spray is his urine.

So what do you think? Should I continue to cut Andrew's hair? Every month? Alternate months between myself and the kiddie haircut salon? Or grow it out like Cousin It?

No comments: