Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 365 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week I asked if you thought Lisa and I had too many barriers around our house. Granted it's not as heavily fenced as say Texas, but we do have quite a few gates around the place. Sixty percent of you believed we were not overdoing it, and thirty percent of you thought we were being too restrictive with our kids. What I conclude from the poll results is that thirty percent of you do not have kids. So why don't you just get in your tiny two-seat convertible and grab yourself a cup of Pinkberry. Humph....

**********

As you have noticed, I have been quite behind on this blog the past few weeks. I've got to say that I've been pretty tired from work due to my heavy work load and long hours. Last Friday, I didn't get home until 11pm. And I didn't get home until 1am on Saturday. Granted, I was at a strip club, but that was very tiring too. My thighs still ache.

I was just curious what all of you think when you visit the blog and it's the same old Crazy Grandma Ichikawa story day after day. Are you upset that the blog hasn't been updated? Are you understanding? Or do you question your social life when you realize you are reading a blog about someone else's twins?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm auntie annie's friend and i absolutely adore the babies!!! i feel a bit like a stalker, so yes i get sad when this is not updated.

-creepy stalker friend