Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 363 - Step Two...

I have a couple of recurring nightmares. One of them has me getting plastic surgery and coming out looking like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Another one is about my death and becoming reincarnated into a thong worn by Delta Burke. And the last one has the twins learning to walk at the same time. Sadly, two out of three of my nightmares have come true.

As I have mentioned before, Andrew doesn't have much patience for balancing and walking and standing and waiting; he'll never make it in Cirque du Soleil. But when he does try to walk, he often takes quite a few steps by pure luck, and more importantly, pure gravity.

Just by luck, Lisa caught Andrew taking more than a few steps before crashing to the ground and breaking both legs, left forearm, and nose. But it was all worth it for this video.


1 comment:

Susan Tajii said...

Yippee for Andrew! - Auntie Susan