Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 351 - Poll Result & New Poll


Last week, I asked whether or not I was cheating on the Wii Fit because I weighed myself after emptying out the butt closet. I'm glad to report that 70% of you do not believe I was cheating. Yet 100% of you hope I will no longer talk about my bowel movements, and it was way too much information to know that my poops weigh several pounds.

I say jealousy of my poopies will get you nowhere, and you're just full of crap. Literally.

**********

With the impending one year mark of the kids being pushed out of Lisa's cut-up belly (Hey! Now that's a major weight loss on the Wii Fit!), I have begun to have mixed and complicated emotions. I'm not talking about emotions dealing with the kids growing up so fast and time being so fleeting. I'm talking about emotions dealing with whether or not I should buy a new camcorder.

I have this camcorder that's about five years old, but it still works. But there are a lot of camcorders on the market now that are a lot more convenient, smaller, and just plain geekier. I figure with so many celebrations approaching (birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, Scott's gallbladder operation anniversary), it might be a good time to think about a new camcorder. But what kind should I get? A cheap portable Flip? A smallish flash card or hard drive camera? A new spiffy hi-def? Or perhaps an old fashioned 3-d Viewmaster?

No comments: