Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 588 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week I asked whether or not I might be able to do something more with this blog. Seventy-two percent believed that I could, sixteen percent thought I should give it a shot, and one person mentioned he got to this blog by doing a Google search for 'edamames' (thanks for voting though!). I've been brainstorming about what I could actually do with this blog. I have over 600 entries so far, so I guess I could try to write a book about raising twins from a father's perspective. Or I can try to network with other parenting blog sites to increase traffic and possibly get some advertising revenue. Or I could write a screenplay, title it "Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Movietime!", cast one of the moms from "The Joy Luck Club" movie, and make millions!

**********

Having Crazy Grandma and Lazy Grandpa around to babysit the kids is a great thing for several reasons: 1) They get time to bond with Emma and Andrew. 2) They give me plenty of stories for this blog. 3) They give Lisa and I time to see movies on the weekends. Before the kids were born, Lisa and I would go see movies almost every weekend. The weekends would always consist of errands, a movie, and debauchery in a brothel.

Crazy Grandma and Lazy Grandpa will return to Sacramento at the end of June, so Lisa and I need to figure out what summer movies are worth seeing. What movies do you think are worth seeing this summer? Since I enjoy seeing movies that I can relate to, I'm looking forward to "Drag Me to Hell", "My Life in Ruins", and "The Hangover."

No comments: