Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 568 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, I asked how far I should go with child-proofing the house. Sixty-seven percent of you thought I should just child-proof the basics (i.e. toilets, cabinets, electrical plugs) and forget the rest (i.e. guns, explosives, feral animals). Then there was twenty-six percent of you who said that your parents didn't child-proof, and you turned out just fine. Ironically, as I checked my sitemeter and determined my demographics from last week, exactly twenty-six percent of my blog visitors were amputees, fire victims, and dead.

I think we will stick to the child-proofing basics, and just keep a close eye on the kids around the house. There will be occasional times when it will be easier to remove something from a room, but I think once the kids reach the point where they can better grasp cause and effect, we'll go ahead and put the object back. Case in point, we've removed Auntie Anne (pretzel maven) from the living room for the past few months. Not too sure when we're going to put Auntie Anne (pretzel maven) back, but there's an awfully rancid smell coming from the basement

**********

When the kids were born, people thought Andrew looked like me and Emma looked like Lisa. But now that many months have past, Lisa and I have been getting different feedback. Some times people say Andrew looks like Lisa in a certain angle. And other people say that Emma looks like me in a certain angle. Sadly for me, the angle they often reference is my concave groin area.

Being with the kids all of the time makes it difficult for Lisa and I to determine if one kid looks like us. What do you think? Who do you think the kids look like? Here are some pictures to help you figure it out.

2 comments:

Esme A.L. said...

How are we supposed to tell you all apart? I mean, you're not even different kinds of Asian...

I think Emma looks like Auntie Anne (Pretzel Maven). AKA Super Cute!

Anonymous said...

Emma looks like Amy Kim.