Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 439 - Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Drawing Time

Crazy Grandma Ichikawa drew these pictures of our family. Ordinarily, my mom is a pretty good artist. She takes watercolor classes and has painted some pretty good pictures of flowers and landscapes. So I'm not too sure why these drawings you're about to see are crap.

DAD
I suppose my mom got my dad's ears right because they're pretty big for a smallish head. But that doesn't explain why the rest of him looks like Barney Rubble. Look at my dad's sabertooth tiger vest. Yabba dabba don't.

ANNE
My mom drew a profile picture of my sister. I think my mom did a pretty good job with my sister's hair, but look at those nasty lips. Someone sketch this girl a roll of Chap Stick! Better yet, let casting know we found who can play the plant in Little Shop of Horrors.


LISA
This actually isn't that bad of a drawing because I think it actually resembles Lisa. But look at Lisa's boobs. They haven't been that pert since Jimmy Carter was president.

SCOTT
No comment.