Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 957 - Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime


What is the universal mantra used by schizophrenics, manic depressives, and psychotics throughout the world: I'm not as crazy as Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime... I'm not as crazy as Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime... I'm not as crazy as Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime... I'm not as crazy as Crazy Grandma Ichikawa Storytime...

Every Saturday night my parents do two things: clip each other's toenails and watch a movie from Netflix. And if they drink a glass of wine, they often mistakenly send their nail clippings to Netflix.

Yesterday, Crazy Grandma and Lazy Grandpa started to watch their Netflix movie. About thirty or forty minutes into the movie, Crazy Grandma says, "Gee. Dis is not what I thought Avatar would be rike..."

Lazy Grandpa shook his head and said, "That's because we're watching The Hurt Locker..."

No comments: