Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 719 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week I asked whether or not I should stop shaving and grow out my bountiful facial hair. Fifty percent said it should be a compromise and I should stop shaving for two weeks tops. Sadly, if I stopped shaving for two weeks I'd have as much facial hair as the underage cast of Hannah Montana (and that includes Miley too). Thirty-seven percent thought I should not stop shaving because Lisa has enough facial hair for the both of us.

Unfortunately for my barren face, but luckily for my barren bank account, I found out today that I start a television pilot in less than two weeks. Maybe I might stop shaving for a week or so just to annoy Lisa, but I think my facial hair experiment may have to wait a few months. Perhaps I can coax Lisa into joining my shaving strike by having her stop shaving her legs...and back...and arms...and face...and toes...

**********

Today is Emma's and Andrew's second birthday! It's hard to believe that two years have passed as well as seven hundred nineteen blog entries. Just for comparison sake, here are a few pictures of Emma and Andrew from September 2007-2009:

2007

2008

2009

To imagine that they were once small enough to squeeze out of Lisa's vagina and now they are big enough to squeeze out of Lisa's loudmouth. So to celebrate their birthday, I thought it would be appropriate for this week's poll to vote on what you would like to wish for Emma and Andrew for their next year. Happy birthday kiddies!!!

1 comment:

Star said...

Happy Birthday to the kiddos!