Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 262 - Dada Part Twotwo

The gurgling and sounds that come out of Emma and Andrew are quite interesting now. Sometimes the noises resemble words, and always the noises are punctuated with wetness. But enough talk about their butts, let's talk about their mouths.

Although Emma tends to be the one who babbles more, Andrew has not exactly been quiet. Andrew likes to grunt and yell as his frustration mounts with his inability to crawl. Just the other day, Andrew has gotten to the point where he mentions my most favorite thing in the world: me! To my ears, I hear little Andrew saying "dadaddadadaadada." Sometimes if you listen really carefully you might even be able to hear Andrew say "dadadadaisthebestdadadadadaisbetterthanmamadadada." But some others (ahemlisaahem) may debate and question the validity of the words that are coming out of his mouth. You make the call after this video clip:



So what do you think? Don't you think Andrew is saying "dadadadashouldnothavebeenlabeledageekinhighschooldadadada"?

1 comment:

Susan Tajii said...

I think Andrew is saying, "My Auntie Susan is the best Auntie in the world!"