Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 254 - Poll Results & New Poll


Last week, the question posed to all of you was what should I do after I finish my current television production job? Take the next job available? Or should I not work for an undetermined amount of time to take care of the kids and spare another show from cancellation by the Ichikawa curse? The results show that 62% of you think I should only take a job if it's too good to pass up. And I assume the remaining 38% of you are television show creators who really don't want me to screw up their show. So only time will tell what will happen in September!

Lisa only has a few weeks left of work before it is summer vacation. This also means my parents only have a few weeks left of living in Los Angeles before returning back to Sacramento. I'm not too sure exactly what day they're going to return, but Lisa's last day of work is June 20th, and my parent's three month lease is up on July 5th. Lisa and I were talking one day in the car how great it has been to have my parents down here to help out...despite the constant nagging and harassing from Grandma Ichikawa on everything from baby bowel movements to food consistency to conspiracy theories on why Kristi Yamaguchi had such a hard time getting perfect tens on Dancing With the Stars.

Since there are just a handful of weeks before my parents leave, what should we do to take advantage of the fact that we have babysitters that are not only dependable, but very, very, very, very, very, very clean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go out to the movies? try to shop at as many hello kitty stores as possible?