Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 261 - Poll Results & New Poll

Last week, I asked what Lisa and I should do to take advantage of my babysitting parents before they return to Sacramento. The vast majority of you (54%) begged us to take a seventeen year trip to Europe, and the remainder (36%) suggested we take a day trip. Since we couldn't decide between the two options, next weekend we're going to take a day trip to Blockbuster and watch National Lampoon's European Vacation seventeen times.

Today, Lisa IM'd me at work and told me we were just invited to ANOTHER birthday party next weekend. That will make four birthday parties in four weeks! The last time I was surrounded by that many children was when I was a supervisor in Bangladesh at a Nike shoe factory. This got Lisa and I thinking even more what to do when Emma and Andrew turn one (September 21, 2008 and their favorite toy is cash.) There are certainly many options to consider, but which one do you think is most appropriate? No party? Big party? Stag party?

3 comments:

Susan Tajii said...

You need to have a Northern California and a Southern California party....the one up here could be the day after Kevin's wedding. - Susan

Anonymous said...

Take them to see The Thunder Down Under in Vegas.

That show rocks! I mean, my friend told me that show rocks...

Tajii Family said...

National Lampoon had like three vacations, so you could mix it up. Start with European, then do Christmas, and finally just the vacation one where they go to Wally World.