Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 194 - Poop War


Earlier this week, according to Lisa, Emma had an amazing poop.  It was one of those poops that just did not stop.  Lisa thought Emma was done, she changed her diaper, and then Emma began making her serious poop face.  It's quite interesting to see how the kids are making distinct faces when they're about to take a poop.  Andrew looks a bit perplexed questioning the matter coming out of his butt.  Emma's face tends to become this ball of concentration, making sure her bowels are completely emptied of feces.  I suppose we all have a certain face we make when we poop, but as adults we don't really know what we look like.  I know what Lisa looks like, but that's another blog entry.

Anyway, Lisa said Emma was doing this amazing poop that just would not stop.  She yelled from the bedroom, "Look at this!  She's pooping again!  It's not stopping!  Thar she poops!"  So I grabbed my trusty camera, ran into the bedroom, and took a picture of Emma's poop.  I won't post the picture on the blog, but it's a rather well composed shot symmetrically framing Emma's arms, thighs, and poop pile.

Grandma Ichikawa got mad at me for taking the picture.  She told me I should delete it because it's embarrassing.  After all, what would I do with the photo?  Frame it?

Good idea, Mom!  I printed the picture and put it in a nice frame.  I walked into my mom's bedroom and handed her the frame.

"Here, Mom," I said.  "I framed this nice picture of the kids for you."

"Ooooh.  Dat nice of you.  Let's see...AAAAAHHHH AAAAAHHH NOOOO NOOO!  AAAHH AAAHHH  SCOTTY!!!!  What you doing???  (looks at picture again)  AAAAHHH AAHH!  Dat disgusting.  Emma pooping!   AAAAHHH!  Now I lose appetite for dessert!"

And all this time my dad was just laughing away going "heh heh heh."

Little did I know this would start the Poop War.  You see the next day after I came home from work, I had a surprise waiting for me.  The first thing I do when I come home after I say hi to everyone and play 2 hours of Super Mario Galaxy is I change my clothes.  When I grabbed my after work t-shirt, lo and behold my mom taped the poop picture to it.

"HAAAA HAAA!  I got YOU!  See I can play dis game toooo!"  My mom was so proud of herself.

So I took the picture off my shirt, and taped it to the front of her vanity mirror.  It actually took awhile for her to realize that there was a picture of poop on the mirror since the pile of feces oddly resembled my mom's face.  But after she found the picture, my mom cleverly taped the picture to my after work...pants!  Where does she come up with these brilliant places!

Last night I decided to retaliate after my mom went to sleep.  I printed up 9 wallet-sized photos of Emma pooping and taped it to the following places:  1.  the toilet seat  2.  my mom's make-up bag  3.  the soap dispenser  4.  the half and half in the fridge  5.  the Similac baby formula can  6.  in a photo frame above the television  7.  on the patio door  8.  Emma's high chair  9.  my mom's cooking apron.

When I came home from work, my mom told me to stop taping pictures of Emma crapping all over the house.  She said enough is enough (she actually said "eenuff iz eenuff").  The Poop War was over.  I was victorious!  Whoohoo!  I strutted into my bedroom to change into my after work clothes...and what did I find in my pants?  TWO picture of Emma pooping.

"HAAAA HAAAA  I GOT YOU!   HAAA HAAA!  EDDIE!  SCOTTY FIND POOPY IN HIS PANTS!  HAAAA!"

Once again...so clever.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD. this post is AMAZING. *__*

"THAR SHE POOOPS!"

turoon said...

top article replica gucci handbags get redirected here high quality designer replica why not try these out replica louis vuitton bags