Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 1559 - What the Hell D'Ya Think Answer


A few weeks ago...oh hell...who am I kidding.  About a month ago I asked you what you thought Crazy Gaga's cryptic "Yippy Dippy Doo" cry meant.  She told me that it was a cartoon show that I used to watch as a kid.  Personally, I thought that was how Crazy Gaga described the first time she went to a fondue party.

It was a unanimous vote:  every one voted for "Scooby Doo."  "Yippy Dippy Doo" certainly sounds a lot like "Scooby Dooby Doo", but once again you are using too much logic; you are dealing with Crazy Gaga here.  The actual answer to the poll is "The Flintstones."

"Yippy Dippy Doo" is suppose to mean "Yabba Dabba Doo" which is suppose to mean "The Flintstones". What really matters, and what truly only matters in my sad, sad world is that this makes total sense to Crazy Gaga.  As long as it makes sense to her, the rest of the world is dumb.

But the more I think about it, the more this makes sense to me.  After all, "Dummy Dumb Dumb-dumb" is "Dragnet", "Dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy Dumb Dumb" is "Batman", and "Shazbot" is "This American Life."

No comments: