Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1531 - What the Hell D'Ya Think?

I used to do a poll every week on this blog, but as you can tell I have not done one for a very long time.  So in lieu of a weekly poll, I thought I would attempt to do an occasional poll when something strikes my interest.  Thus...What the Hell D'Ya Think?

Over the holiday break, I went out to dinner with my family.  I mentioned how it will be difficult when we return home because the kids have been off of their schedule for such a long time.  They haven't napped.  They watch too much television.  They haven't crapped for eight days (Better get that plunger ready!).

Then Crazy Gaga commented how I used to watch a lot of television and I turned out just fine (Really?  Have you read this blog at all?  Have you seen my lab results?).  She then rattled off a bunch of television shows that I used to watch.

"Scotty used to watch Mickey Mouse, Bullwinkle, Bugs Bunny, and Yippy Dippy Doo," said Crazy Gaga.

Yippy Dippy Doo?  What the hell d'ya think that is?!?

No comments: