Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 1492 - The List is Life


You are what you eat.  What is also true is that you are what you buy.  This is especially true at the grocery store.  The next time you're at the grocery store you should take a peek to see what people are buying.  Perhaps the bundled up woman is buying chicken noodle soup and cough drops.  Maybe the grizzled man is buying Jack Daniels and TV dinners.  Or the bow-legged elderly person is buying a pack of Depends.

I had to run out to the grocery store to buy exactly three items.  And as I waited to purchase these items, I realized that from these three things you can create a pretty accurate picture of my life.  I won't elaborate much more and will let these three pictures speak for themselves.  Here is what I bought:



1.  STRAINED PRUNES






2.  STOOL SOFTENER


3.  BALL & CHAIN

No comments: