Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 47 - Poll Results, New Poll, and Pictures!


"Moops!" "Serenity now!" "Hi, I'm Emma. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

That's right. 62% of you selected George Costanza as the fictional person whom Emma most resembles. I don't know which one of you thought she looked like The Swedish Chef, but what's wrong with you?

This week's poll simply asks how many diapers did we go through last week? How many soiled diapers...how many wet, soiled diapers...how many leaky, wet, soiled diapers. Need I go on before I hang myself with a sausage-like tied strand of Diaper Genie waste?

Hopefully by this weekend I'll post the entry about breast feeding. I love talking about boobies (since I can't touch them anymore)! Also if any of you have any questions about twins or just being new parents, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me (sichikawa@gmail.com). What was just a little blog for our family has just reached over 3000 hits! If I can just get one more hit than the day before...Let's do it for Jerry's Kids! Hey-ho!!!

And now some pictures...

"If you take one more picture, I'll hit you so hard you'll wish you were in labor again."


"Princess! Not Princes!"


"Why won't these damn things open?"


"...not comfortable, Andrew..."


"NOT F*^@ING COMFORTABLE, ANDREW!"

No comments: