Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 1292 - Night Nuisance

I don't know why, but the kids seem to get a second wind every night before we put them to sleep.  The only second wind I get is usually the gastrointestinal kind at around 1am in the morning under the sheets. 

Lisa and I don't rile up the kids before bed because they usually do that on their own.  I think that's part of the deal with twins.  They really know how to play off one another, and instinctively know how to annoy, irritate, and stress out their parents minutes before hitting the sack.  And by that, I mean my balls.

There are nights when I try to enjoy their playfulness, but more often than not, I'm pulling my hair out trying to drag them into bed.  One night, I grabbed my camcorder to record the stressful zaniness of night time.  And yes, we have camcorders, computers, and abacuses in every bedroom.  What Japanese family doesn't?



No comments: