Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1090 - The Chase Is On


Every once in a while, people ask me what is it like to stay at home and raise twins. My standard answer is that I will tell them after I get sober.

It really is hard to put into words what it is like to be with your toddler kids 24/7. Perhaps it's something analogous to working at a Denny's, but the on-going promo is ADHD Eat Free. It's a rewarding experience to be able to see your children grow and develop, but it is also extremely exhausting and stressful.

But what I can't explain in words, I can explain with a short video. Although the video is a mere thirty seconds, if you watch it 1440 times in a row, then you'll get an idea of what it's like to be at home with three year old twins.

1 comment:

Anna San said...

i only got up to 880 times, but i think i get the idea. happy times!