Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 14 - Peas (and often poop) In a Pod

Almost finished with my opus about our first week. Probably end up posting it in two parts just because I think it will be too much to read in one sitting. Or maybe I will post it in one part so everyone can take a nice long nap. Should have it up this weekend.

Anyhoo, Auntie Susan (Lisa's sister) is visiting and came along with these little pea pod costumes. Once we dressed them, I thought I would take the opportunity to spiff up the header of the blog since kids in produce outfits always increase site activity.

Here are some other photos of the kiddies in their pod outfits:

Move over, Anne Geddes. There's a new photographer-who-takes-creepy-pictures-of-babies-in-creepy-outfits
yet-people-seem-to-love-them in town!

"You're crowding me!" says Emma.

"Crowd this, biatch!" retorts Andrew.

30 years later...

No comments: