Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 11 - So Confused

Still working on the looooong entry about our first week as parents, but in the meantime here are some more pictures and a quick Mom Ichinaga story.

For an undetermined amount of time, Lisa's mom and my parents are taking turns staying with us at our place to help out with the kids. First up has been Lisa's mom, Sumi Ichinaga. We set up our second bedroom with a nice queen sized aerobed as well as a new LCD TV with a dvd and vcr hooked up to it. I also rolled around nude in the sheets to give it the fresh smell of love and warmth.

Our new place is not huge, but it's roomy enough. It's around 1350 sq feet with nice sized bedrooms. But there was a night a few days ago that made me realize that this condo might be too large for Sumi.

We were all out in the living room watching television, and it was soon time for Mom Ichinaga to go to sleep. She made her way to the bathroom door.

"Oh my! This isn't the bedroom."

She walks down the entrance hallway and opens up the laundry room door.

"Oh my! Where am I?"

She pivots 90 degrees and opens another door. This time it's the front door.

"Oh my! I am so confused!"

When we finally stopped laughing and pointed her towards the right direction to the bedroom, Mom Ichinaga gave us some wise advice that you can only learn through age:

"When you get old, sometimes you get sooooooo stupid!"

Words to live by. And now some pictures.

Audition photo for "Gorillas in the Mist 2: Rhesus Pieces."


Emma.


That other kid.


"Britney lost custody? NOOOO!!! WAAAH!!! NOOO!!!"

No comments: