Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 893 - Big Bass Day


Today, we took the kids to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. Frugal me, I suggested to Lisa that it might be easier to take the kids to the Sherman Oaks Aquarium of the Petco, but Lisa called me a dumbass and made me drive to Long Beach.

The kids were surprisingly well-behaved and walked around the aquarium for almost the entire two hours we were there. They enjoyed exploring the different exhibits on their own, and figured out a way to simplify the entire kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species by calling every single underwater life form a fish.

When we returned home, Lisa and I were too tired to cook. So what could be a better way to cap off the day at an aquarium than with a delicious dinner of sushi. And please don't worry about us leaving out the kids. We gave them a handful of goldfish crackers.

Here's a little video of our day at the aquarium!


No comments: